Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.353 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 727,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 662,319 Kwacha (24,213₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)