Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.607 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 259,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 259,000 Kwacha (9,382₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)