Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.158 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 797,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 723,122 Kwacha (26,626₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)