Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.450 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,403,548 Kwacha (53,063₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)