Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.337 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,442,362 Kwacha (元23,186) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)