Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 756.849 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,042,150 Kwacha (€4,019) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (23 minutes ago)