Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 779.356 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,077,134 Kwacha (€3,948) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (43 minutes ago)