Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 802.524 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,727,590 Kwacha (€4,645) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)