Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,679,848 Kwacha (€4,776) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (38 minutes ago)