Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.530 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,961,596 Kwacha (руб 156,551) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)