Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.717 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,146,429 Kwacha (руб 168,779) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)