Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.428 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,394,961 Kwacha (руб 112,247) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)