Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.510 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,131,055 Kwacha (руб 170,344) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)