Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.442 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,046,314 Kwacha (руб 178,837) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)