Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.598 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,110,074 Kwacha (руб 167,487) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (44 minutes ago)