Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.590 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,115,313 Kwacha (руб 168,019) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)