Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 719.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,850,995 Kwacha ($8,138) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)