Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,647,616 Kwacha ($3,694) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (37 minutes ago)