Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 537.688 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,133,049 Kwacha (C$5,827) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)