Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 573.468 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,838,259 Kwacha (C$10,181) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)