Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 537.837 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,889,683 Kwacha (C$10,951) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)