Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,030,553 Kwacha ($11,227) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)