Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,224,213 Kwacha ($11,527) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)