Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 719.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,917,256 Kwacha ($12,402) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)