Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,196,094 Kwacha ($11,488) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)