Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 716.950 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,548,374 Kwacha ($13,318) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)