Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.670 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 22,601,127 Kwacha ($31,536) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)