Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.386 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,339,906 Kwacha (R$ 6,080) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)