Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.675 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,008,201 Kwacha (€2,394) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (29 minutes ago)