Cost of living comparison between Changzhou, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.624 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,295,967 Kwacha (元21,737) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)