Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.165 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,107,451 Kwacha (元20,232) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)