Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.776 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,576,327 Kwacha (元14,903) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)