Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.775 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,227,433 Kwacha (元65,839) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)