Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 112.328 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 178% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,641,159 Kwacha (元14,610) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)