Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.378 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 186% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,342,903 Kwacha (元12,866) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)