Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.616 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,085 Kwacha (₩8,253) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)