Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,621,681 Kwacha (₩14,976,770) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)