Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,739,406 Kwacha (₩13,897,463) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)