Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,875,478 Kwacha (₩13,267,861) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (35 minutes ago)