Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.245 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 378,452 Kwacha (18,693 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (38 minutes ago)