Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.672 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 607,286 Kwacha (28,022 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 598,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)