Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.486 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 457,324 Kwacha (22,324 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)