Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.885 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 575,544 Kwacha (26,299 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 571,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)