Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.764 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,292,404 Kwacha (元11,993) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 992,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)