Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.558 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,402,692 Kwacha (元22,979) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)