Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.933 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,151,306 Kwacha (元10,972) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 906,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)