Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.206 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,483,134 Kwacha (元23,829) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)