Cost of living comparison between Changde, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.624 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,136 Kwacha (元39) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)