Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.471 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,450 Kwacha (元33) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)