Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.666 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,752,046 Kwacha (元15,832) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)