Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.079 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 941,681 Kwacha (₨84,994) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)