Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.690 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 477,417 Kwacha (₨44,661) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)