Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.081 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 391,181 Kwacha (₨35,301) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)