Cost of living comparison between Chalcis, Greece and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 775.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 212% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,220,046 Kwacha (€1,572) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)