Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.859 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (₨456) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)