Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.813 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 4,607 Kwacha (₨676) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (35 minutes ago)