Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 4,834 Kwacha (₨710) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)