Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.835 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,727,989 Kwacha (130,933 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)