Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.802 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,665 Kwacha (103,003 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)