Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.851 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,787,328 Kwacha (54,406 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)