Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.780 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,493,105 Kwacha (45,550 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)