Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.850 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,178,608 Kwacha (Mex$ 29,576) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 894,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)