Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.432 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 907,996 Kwacha (Mex$ 24,257) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (34 minutes ago)