Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.570 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,886,712 Kwacha ($4,034) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)