Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,659,718 Kwacha ($5,135) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)