Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,286,090 Kwacha ($5,953) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)