Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,459,062 Kwacha ($3,436) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)