Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.931 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,489,263 Kwacha (Php106,905) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)