Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 834.924 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 163% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,615,176 Kwacha (€9,121) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)