Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.386 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 156% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,006,312 Kwacha (€5,174) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)