Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 774.778 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 145% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,824,440 Kwacha (€4,936) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)