Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 858.052 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 163% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,585,696 Kwacha (€8,841) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)