Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 758.975 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,713,764 Kwacha (€4,893) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)