Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.556 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,188,160 Kwacha (R$ 5,221) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 944,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)