Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.560 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,528 Kwacha (R$ 4,669) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 827,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)