Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.974 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 382,705 Kwacha (R$ 1,671) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)