Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.146 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,430,001 Kwacha (R$ 10,468) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)