Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.423 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,828,034 Kwacha (€4,358) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)