Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.906 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 124% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,372,845 Kwacha (EC$16,507) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)