Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,255,409 Kwacha (€4,225) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (34 minutes ago)