Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 875.900 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,628,057 Kwacha (€3,000) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)