Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.671 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,434,818 Kwacha (R$ 11,084) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)