Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 226.225 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,526,330 Kwacha (R$ 11,167) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (30 minutes ago)