Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,293,079 Kwacha (€3,940) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (21 minutes ago)