Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.103 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,499,278 Kwacha (21,086 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)