Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.924 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,257,972 Kwacha (31,394 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)