Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.967 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,354,885 Kwacha (30,204 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)