Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.008 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,212,239 Kwacha (28,727 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)