Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.454 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,023,284 Kwacha (26,815 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)