Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.762 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 459,958 Kwacha (R$ 2,011) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)