Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.279 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 608,786 Kwacha (R$ 3,199) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)