Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 226.225 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 551,332 Kwacha (R$ 2,437) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)