Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.555 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 680,413 Kwacha (R$ 3,003) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 587,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)