Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 867.879 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,399,093 Kwacha (€2,764) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)