Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,754,176 Kwacha (€3,615) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)