Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24147 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,312,358 Kwacha (COL$9,576,033) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)