Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25048 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,207,061 Kwacha (COL$8,811,464) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)