Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24856 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,594,569 Kwacha (COL$10,438,359) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)