Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23731 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,687,429 Kwacha (COL$7,110,636) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)