Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 894.162 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,656,938 Kwacha (£2,971) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)