Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 878.561 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,784,655 Kwacha (£3,170) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)