Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,099 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.751 MWK / VES *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2.70 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2.12 Kwacha (0.18 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)