Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,140 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00894 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 160 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 158 Kwacha (Bs 17,653) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)