Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.415 MWK / VES *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,776,392 Kwacha (1,978,154 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)