Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,226 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.983 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,290,028 Kwacha (Bs 59,598) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)