Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.410 MWK / VES *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,608,893 Kwacha (1,912,743 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)