Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,021 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.840 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,425,986 Kwacha (Bs 61,609) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)