Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,240 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01626 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 265 Kwacha (Bs 16,280) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)