Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,238 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.870 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,338,955 Kwacha (Bs 60,373) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)