Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.709 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,599,266 Kwacha (R 46,658) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)