Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.039 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,837,956 Kwacha (166,499 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)