Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.728 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,368,847 Kwacha (201,978 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)