Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.583 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,248,388 Kwacha (194,111 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)