Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.668 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,090,463 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,609) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)