Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.726 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,351,316 Kwacha (Mex$ 71,848) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)