Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.732 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,190,264 Kwacha (Mex$ 53,773) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)