Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.075 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,212,004 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,097) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)