Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 549.647 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,138,632 Kwacha (AU$33,000) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (34 minutes ago)