Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.162 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,513,602 Kwacha (AU$15,703) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)