Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.310 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,177,013 Kwacha (AU$33,518) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)