Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.239 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,913,308 Kwacha (AU$32,975) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)