Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 562.981 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,066,400 Kwacha (AU$17,881) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)