Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.864 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,503,485 Kwacha (R$ 6,997) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (43 minutes ago)