Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.354 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,583,156 Kwacha (R$ 7,057) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)