Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.051 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,761,236 Kwacha (R$ 7,757) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (44 minutes ago)