Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 234.191 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,524,934 Kwacha (R$ 10,782) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)