Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 783.578 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,051,971 Kwacha (€3,895) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)