Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.842 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,405,713 Kwacha (R$ 6,224) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)