Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 191.628 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,073,278 Kwacha (R$ 5,601) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 952,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)