Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.864 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,210,248 Kwacha (R$ 5,633) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 998,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)